Thursday, January 30, 2014

An introduction to my blog

^^^^******IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST
TIME ON MY BLOG PLEASE READ THIS FIRST********^^^^^^

Hey everyone! Lately I've been watching a lot of anime..... Although the total amount of animes I've watched isn't that great, hopefully that will change soon.

Some updates and news about the future of this blog:

-Firstly, I really have no idea how many people actively visit this blog, or even how many people have even seen it. I'm just going to hope it's a good amount lol. Also I'd really appreciate it if you tell your friends that watch anime to check out this blog!

-When I created this blog a couple days ago I had no idea what I would be posting about, other than the general theme of anime. So here is a list of what to expect from this blog:

                 ~Funny and cool pictures, memes, and GIFS(like the ones you've already noticed)
                  ~Anime reviews. I'm going to get on that real soon, and anytime I finish an anime I'll be sure to post a review here, unless it's so insignificant it's not even worth it, or it's just so mainstream that it's pretty obvious(narurto,one piece, etc). Also note I won't review an anime until Its complete, or it's on a break. Here's the rating scale I'll be using: 
10-Perfection, simply perfect and I enjoyed every moment. It's hard to find a better anime. A legendary anime that you don't want to pass up. If you haven't watched it, go and watch it ASAP. Definetly one of the top few for me.
9-Amazing, really good and appealed to me a lot, almost perfect but there is only one or two things I didn't like or should've been done better. Near to the top of my list, most likely top ten.
8-Really good. Overall really liked it, but there were a couple boring parts where the story went a little slow, and there was a few things I didn't like or should've been done better. There are a couple of animes I like better, and it wouldn't be at the very top of my list, but it would be somewhat close, probably top 20.
7-Good. It was a good anime. There were a lot of parts that bored or annoyed me, and many stuff that should've been improved upon. Overall I liked the anime but there are a lot of better ones out there. Definetly not in my top 25, maybeeeee top 50.
6-Okay. I guess I can see why some people might like it, but for me it wasn't that good. It had a lot of stuff I did not like or didn't appeal to me, but there were a few parts I liked. In the end Its just an okay anime, nothing special. It's probably not even worth recommending unless you've watched a million other animes that are better.
5-Meh. I didn't like it, but it wasn't bad either. Definetly not for me, and it's hard for me to see how someone could rate this at the top of their list. Many parts I didn't like, but there was a small amount of good things which kept me from hating it. I wouldn't even recommend or mention this anime.
4-Bad. This anime wasn't good. I did not like it and won't ever recommend it. I'll probably be surprised if I find someone who likes it.
3-Really bad. This anime is so bad I did not even complete it. Pretty much any anime you can think of is better than this. I don't see how anyone can like this anime.
2-Horrible. This anime is horrible. Everything was done bad. There isn't a single good thing about this anime. There is something wrong with you if you like it.
1-STAY AWAY. This anime isn't even worth looking into. If you come across this anime simply STAY AWAY

*NOTE: Typically most of the reviews of anime I post will be rated 7 and above, simple beacause if an anime is really bad it's not even worth wasting time to write a review and so it can be a basis for recommendations.

              ********Most of the animes I watch are shounen, action, adventure, comedy, drama, and fantasy, all though I watch a few others outside those categories if they are really good.

                    ~Awesome AMV's that I find   on YouTube.

                     ~Any other awesome anime related thing i find on the internet 

No comments:

Post a Comment